Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Monday, June 13, 2011

letters for the week

the blog that he is talking about in his letters is http://crazytsblog.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out you are welcome to see.

Hey,
Thanks for getting everyone to write me. I really enjoyed the email. I sure do miss all of you. I cant believe how fast the mission is going, and also how fast life is going. I really enjoyed watching your slide show of all the pictures. It definately took me down memory lane. I definately see why scrapbooks are so meaningful. I sure do miss how simple life used to be. I remembered so much just looking at those pictures. Like trips to park city, or those springs, or sleeping on the tramp with kc, or our old clubhouse. I sometimes I wish that I could go back to how things were back then. Back when life was simple. I Sure do miss all of you. This year I noticed that all I wanted was my family for my birthday. I dont need any present or anything like that. Man I sure do miss you all. Things are going really good though. I am really loving my area and also being Zone Leader. I am trying to do as good of a job as I can. So today we are having a barb q for my birthday. It should be pretty fun. We are going to make cheeseburgers. One of the Elders actually made me ice cream. haha yay. That should be cool. Our muslim girl that we teach actually got me a very cool gift. It is a picture frame with preserved butterflies in it that are only found here in madagascar. I really like it. I just hope that I can get it home. God gave me a great birthday present as well. We had 4 baptisms and 4 brand new people to church this sunday. WOOOO that was way cool. I really hope that we can keep things going here in the ward. We had 193 people to church yesterday. That is the most that I have ever seen here. I was so happy to see all the people there. But we got some new missionaries in. They are all pretty cool. I really enjoy seeing the new missionaries come in. See the excitement on their faces and their desires to serve. Thank you so much for looking into the loan for me. Please tell me if you need any more help or info with that. I really appreciate all that you did for it though. Thanks. And dont worry about the package you are not a crappy mom. You have a full time job. I am suprised that you actually have time to write me every singe week. All I want for my birthday is updated pictures of all of you. That would be awesome. I love pictures more than anything in the world.
Well I better go.
I love you,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment