Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Thursday, June 9, 2011

letter from 4/18/2011 to dad

Dad,
Tell that guy not only yes, but Heck Yes I will take the job. I will try everything that I can to get into the UofU. Holy cow that is just the break that I was looking for. I love SUU but there is no jobs down there. If God gives you a blessing like that then you HAVE to take it. I will look into what I have to do to get accepted into the UofU. I think that I will have to take the ACT again to try and get a better score. But holy cow that job sounds amazing. If the servers really make that much money, I think that I would be interested in starting there as soon as I get home and start making some money then for school. That would even pay for all of the gas too. HOLY POO that is a blessing from God. Yes yes yes, I will transfer schools to get a job like that to help me through school. PLus it will let me be closer to home to which is something that I was worried about. Still ask mom to call SUU and figure stuff out like that just in case, there is no point in burning any bridges too soon. But if that guy is serious, I think that I would be an idiot to not take that offer. Esspecially if the economy is as bad as I am hearing it is. That guy sounds like a way cool guy. How did you get so much on his good side? It sounds like he really likes you and mom for all that he is doing for you all. Dont get on his bad side before I get home. Haha. But seriously dont screw that up. Haha I am sad to hear that Josh and Kassi are so boring. Haha in malagasy they call people like that Bodifotsy Lena. Which means a wet blanket. Hahahaha. If you think about it it makes sense. A wet blanket is a big party pooper. Haha. Things are going really good in my area. We had a baptism of 5 last Sat and we are having another baptism of 5 on this Sat. The work is going really good. We are definately seeing the hand of the Lord in our area right now. Haha it was crazy we went into a time last night of a family of 5. The father will never learn with us, and he doesnt really want anything to do with the church. Well they havent been doing their commitments and so I was planning on giving them a drop talk for the time. Well one thing lead to another, and I ended up setting bap dates with all of them including the dad. haha it was really crazy definately the hand of the Lord in that one. But things are great. My kid is way cool. He fixes up old cars just like you. He says he has never missed a cache valley cruising in his life. haha he also has his own pin striping buisness. I am sapposed to give you the website to check out his work. I still havent seen it, so you will have to tell me if it is any cool. The website is http://scottysstripes.blogspot.com So ya, you should let me know if it is anything worth checking out. Well I hope things are going good. Tell that man yes yes yes and a thousand times yes. Save me the spot and I will take it in a heartbeat.
But ya, love your guts,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment