Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Thursday, June 9, 2011

letter from May 16, 2011

Hey,
How are you doing? Ya dad gave me the update of ****. Where is she even staying now? I heard that she got kicked out of Bonnie and Clydes? So where is she at? I cant believe all that happened. Did she take mumu with her? Or is mumu still at the house? I hope that she is going to be able to find her way. This is way hard to see, but I cant imagine how hard is it for you. I hope that you are doing ok. I have been having some wierd feelings all week. They started about friday so it makes alot of sense now that I hear about all that is going on. I hope you are still doing ok. You are such a strong person. I admire your strength and you patience. I dont think that I would be able to be as strong as you are. I really do miss you all. This has been a harder week for me. Just because I couldnt stop thinking about all of you. It is wierd. I know that I am almost done; but for some reason I have been really wanting to see you all this week. I hope that I can get back to focusing on the mission again though. Haha the time sure does go by alot faster that way. I really think that **** moving out will be a blessing for you all though. I think that it will help Josh and Kassi and you and dad as well. I know that God is still watching over all of you. Just be strong, and trust him. He will guide you through this. Dont worry she will be ok. I think that this is what she needs in order to wake up. Once she is on her own, then she will see how much more difficult it is too pay for everything and to take care of everything. I just pray she will wake up. Man this sucks so bad. IN her emails she just says that she is as happy as can be. It sucks that she moved out right before her birthday. I am alittle scared for her, but I trust in the Lord. I know that he will guide her.
Well enough of that!!! We had a baptism last sat. It was pretty nice. I quite enjoyed it. Also we set four bapdates yesterday. I was so happy. It is cool to see the change in people as they accept the gospel. I know that the church is true. It changes people and makes them into something glorious. I cant wait to see how this ward goes. We have another Baptism on the 28th and then on the 4rth and the 11th of June, so that will be really cool to see. Yesterday at church we had 30 investigators come. Wow it was way cool. I was so humbled to see that. I am so greatful for the Lord in my life. I am so greatful for the change that I have seen in my life and in my character. I am also greatful for the love that he has shown to my family. I am so happy to see the growth in you and dad and nanan and trevor and in Josh and Kassi. I know that God is with you and helping you. I am so greatful to have you as a mom. I was just thinking about how we would get Jamba juices together, or those days when we would just snooze in your bed. I really want you to know how thankful I am for you. YOu are such a good example to me. And I want to appologize for all the times that I causeedyou grief of doubted you or went against what you had said. I hope that you will forgive me for the brat that I was. I am so sorry. I hope that I can make it up to you.
Love,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment