Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Letter this week..June 6th 2011

Hey,
How is everything going? I am glad that you are feeling better. I loved the pictures from san diego. Man the kids are getting big. They are no longer little kids anymore that is for sure. Wow it is wierd at how fast they are growing. I hope that you are doing good though. How is ** doing this week. Is she still at home or did she move our again?
So I got an email from the fed loans that says that my payment is 7 days past due. Do you know if you could contact them and see if they can extend it again. Do they know that I am still in madagascar? I was wondering if you could check on that for me. It just warns me about my credit score. I was wondering if you could help me out with that. The file is in the trash on my email. I can forward it to you. if you would like. I will forward it to you and dad. I would try to take care off it but I am not quite sure of what I would need to do to extend that. But yabus. Just let me know if you need any more information on that. Ugh sometimes I wish I never would have gone to school before the mission. It is such a hassel some times.
Well things are going good. I have just been made the Zone Leader for the North half of the capital. I was very nervous when I was told this, but I think that it will be ok. I am slowly getting a grasp of things. Because of all of our baptisms recently we are now out of investigators. They half almost all been baptise. Haha so we are doing a ton of finding right now. I am hoping that we will be able to find alot of people this week. Man, this ward though has alot of drama. Manly between girls fighting. But because of it some of our people has stopped helping us; It is such a hassel. I wish that people would not get upset or offended at stupid little things and try to focus on the good. When people allow themselves to get upset they lose focus of what the real important things are. ***made a comment the other day that was really interesting. He said it is our choice to be offended, and it is actually a sin to allow ourselves to be offended. Esspecially when nothing negative was intented. I am hoping that we can figure everything out about it.
So I was noticing the change in one of our investigators the other day. his name is ***. he is about 14 years old. When he was baptised his mom was pretty much forcing him to come to church every single week. You could tell that he really didnt want to be there, but his mom was making him. Well he just got the priesthood about one month ago. I saw the mom and his sister come in for church yesterday and noticed that ***** was not with him. I was worried wondering where he was. Well when the sacriment came I noticed that it was him that passed the sacriment to me. I noticed that for the last three weeks. he has not only passed the sacriment, but he has been coming early to church by himself every week just so he can have the opportunity to serve. I was humbled at the change that I saw in him. He changed from being forced to come to church every week, to him leading his family to church as an example. I am so excited to see the change in my own life when I get home. It was really wierd Elder **** went home this week. He was my trainer in country. It was so wierd to see him leave. I am starting to see really how little time I have left before I come home. It scares me to death. I really have only one or two more areas left. Wow that is crazy.
Well tell any of the girls at your work....if they are cute..... that they are allowed to write me. I have not really gotten any letters from anyone. They can also send packages if they want. My birthday is this sunday. Crazy huh? I will be 21 woa. That is so wierd. I cant believe that. I am starting to get old.
Well I will forward that one email that I got. If you know anything that I need to do let me know. But I love you. Look forward to hearing from you next week.
Love,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment