Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Monday, July 25, 2011

7/24/11 email home

Way short email this week...but, better than nothing!!!

Hey,
Things are going very good here in Mada. I am still able to work in my old area so that is really good. I really enjoy Betongolo. Things are pretty good in the office. It is kinda a hard change. I feel like I am being trained again. Haha I feel like I am not doing anything right. But I am trying. We got alot of cool things that will be going on. I have a meeting with ******* today and we are going to discuss all of the happenings in the mission. We are going to set up our program and are going to be going around visiting the mission. I am way excited for that. We also have a baptism today. There are two that are going to be getting baptised. One is *****. He is a 15 year old boy that is way funny. I really like him alot. His best friend was baptised about two months ago, and so now he really wants to be baptised. He has been working really hard so that he can, and I am really excited to see his baptism. The other woman that is getting baptised is named *****. She actually has 12 siblings, and almost all of them are members. She is one of the last ones to be baptised. But she is finally ready. She just needed time to think things over and to get faith that it is true. But she is ready now. It will be really cool to be able to see her father baptise her today. I am sorry that this is a short email, I had a few minutes so I decided to shoot you a quick email. I miss you all a ton. Please tell everyone that I said hi.
Love,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment