Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

letter home today 8/9/2011





Hey,
Oh my Gosh they are way cute. Now are they the children of Sam's Bull dog? They are really cute. I want one. Haha ha. Mail it on over. Haha. But no they are really cute. I hope that ones back leg straightens out. That would be way sad for him. How is Mumu doing though? Is she fine from the c section. That is crazy to think that a dog needs a c section. Haha poor thing. That is great that ***** is coming over as well. Did she tell you that the missionaries tracted into her? I definately think that was an answer to prayers. I got two dear Elders from her and she sounds like she is doing ok. She talked alot about her belief in God. That is definately good. I am praying for her ever day. Also for Mumu I hope that she heals ok. That would just crush*** if anything ever happened to Mumu. But those puppies look very cute. They definately got alot of white from their dad. But I think that they will grow up to look very nice. I think that I will definately want a puppy in the distant future. But I think that it will be quite a while until I will even have half the time to even take care of one. But hey a dream is always good to have.
Things are going good. We went to an area called Moramanga to see if they were ready to recieve missionaries and got to look at a real rainforest while we were there. I am sending pictures. It was so cool. I have never seen so much green in my life. We also got to play around alittle with some lemurs. That was really fun. I really enjoyed that. I am also sending a picture where I am holding four lemurs at once. There were actually five on me at one time, but we didnt get the camera ready. But it was really fun. The lemurs would just jump right up on you. It was unreal. They were really cute as well. I really loved it. I think that it has probably been one of the funnest things that I have ever done. If we ever go back to Madagascar in the future, that is where I will take you. To see the rainforest and the lemurs. It was really fun.
I also got to pick up a missionary that was returning home from South Africa. I actually knew him from when I went over for my surgery so that was really cool to be able to see him home. He was not very happy to come home. Haha. We had alittle panick attack in the car. haha oh boy. Foreshadow. Haha. But it was kinda neat to be able to see him do that.
We also had a baptism this week. The baptism went great. The man that got baptised is named ********. He reminds me alot of dad. He is a Mechanic for a living. He also tries to act all big and tough all the time, but he isnt really. But he also has the same humor as dad. Haha I really like him alot. Their whole family reminds me of you all. Their daughter esspecially reminds me of *****. I think I might have already commented about that though.
So it is going to be a very very very busy month. Tomorrow we have a group of ten missionaries coming in. I am really excited for that. But because of all the new missionaries that also means that we had a GIANT transfer. So we get to figure out how to get all of the missionaries to their next destination. The transfer meeting was really neat though. It was really spiritual. I know that ****** is called of God. That is for sure.
We will be heading on our big giant 10 day trip on this sat. We will be visiting all of the missionaries. I am not sure if I will be able to write or not during that time. So dont be worried if you do not hear from me. But I will try to write you. I am just not sure what the plan will be. We will be on the road quite a bit. But I will definately take alot of pictures.
I hope that everyone is doing ok. Tell Jenny he needs to write me or he will be in big trouble. Haha but I will to get him an email today as well if I get some time. We got a couple seconds to breath so I decided to shoot you an email.
Also I got to talk to ******* today on the phone. She is the family from my first area. It is so cool to see the growth in their family. ******* is the second councilor of the bishopric now. They are begging me to come over and visit them. haha but I just dont have any time. I am going to have to see them before I leave though. That is for sure. I really love that family.
Well I love your guts,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment