Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Letter home 8/28/2011


Hey,
So this is sapposed to be my normal email day. haha But this is the first Sunday we havent been swamped up to our ears with work to do. I have not yet gone to Mahajanga, I will go up this Friday. I will make sure that I send some pics of him. From what I hear though he is doing good. He loves it up there, but how could you not. It is one of the coolest areas on the island. I am so excited to be able to go back up there. I am also sending some pictures of us with the other Elders like you asked. Here is one that I really like alot. It is when i went down to Antsirabe.
Today was really cool. I got to go to church in Mahamasina my first area, and also see people from Akorondrano, my second area. It was really cool to be able to see all of my old investigators again. It is interesting to see the members that are still really active, and also to see the ones that are not. It is alittle sad to see some of my old investigators that are no longer active. Some of them really suprised me. I thought for sure that they were rock solid in their testimonies. But everybody has their agency.
Things are going good though. We are just catching our breaths here before we head out again to Mahajanga. I am really excited to be able to go back again though. I miss it so much up there. I am also really excited to be able to see some of the members up there. That will be really cool to go see. It is wierd to think that I have almost been in the office for two months now. Man the time really does go by fast now. What is also really wierd is that ******* should be getting home in just a couple more weeks. Wow. That is really wierd. But ya you should send me more pics. Here I will make a deal with you. If you send me pictures I will send you pictures. haha I like it. Also tell Josh he should write me. The butt. And Dad too. They both havent written in a while. Josh in like forever.
I was also wondering. Do you still stay in contact with ****** mom anymore. I have not been able to write ******* back since he left on his mission, because I am not sure where to send it to. I was wondering if you could see if you could find his address from me some time. If so that would be awesome. I would love you forever. I am loving things here. There is not really much to tell you this week. We have just been taking care of things in the office. We no longer have an area but just work in the office now. It is a lot less stress. I think my hair is starting to grow back in. haha for a while there we were just sprinting to get everything done. I am so glad to actually be able to breath for at least one day out of the week. We are starting to get everything together for when the apostle comes. We are having a musical fireside for one of the nights, and I am going to play one of my piano pieces. It is good to be able to play the piano for alittle bit. I really miss the piano. Esspecially Lafanda. Sigh.
The dogs are really cute though. I have already showed president and he is in love with them. That is also good to hear that you are still in contact with ******. It seems like she is starting to respect you all alot more as well. Sigh. The things we do for those we love. SOOOOO.....Ya..... I am running out of things to talk about. I made tacos today.. . . I am thinking of making chicken crousants some time this week.......... I like rice.
OH ya and about when I go home. There is still no release date. Sorry. I was also wondering about your opinion on me extending :) ...... Just curious.......
love ya,
Elder Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment