Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Monday, July 11, 2011

Letters today 7/11/11

Hey,
SO as of right now there is still no news on transfers, we get that later tonight. So I will tell you next week what happens. I really do love my area right now though. I dont want to leave; that is for sure. We had a baptism last sat. Haha it was really cool. His name is ***. He is a really good kid. He use to always wear this hat, but the day before his baptism when we were teaching him, he took his straw hat and he cut it up infront of us. He did it as a sign of leaving his old life behind. He said that he is never ever going to be going back. I was really touched by it. I thought it was so cool. He is so devoted to the gospel. I know that the church changes people. Helps them to be better. Because of this one boy there is now his mother and two of his friends that want to learn. Also do you remember ***. He is probably my favorite person that I have baptised. He has brought 8 people to us that wants to learn and to be baptised; It is so cool. I am so humbled for them being little ^pioneers in their lives. It is so cool to me.
So things with the two girls have not gotten any better but I would say that they have gotten worse. The one girl that use to help us all the time no longer helps us anymore. I made the mistake of telling her that I felt that she should try to make things better between them because she is currently waiting on a mission call. Well she told me she couldnt wait until ELder *** got a new companion and to have me leave. HAHAHA OK so ya I am no longer having her help us. For obvious reasons. It is sad that people let anger rule their lives. I just wish they could just let things go; but I guess not.
Do you know the name of the people that are sapposed to be coming? I dont think that i have heard of anything. BUt I will keep an eye out. I am sending alot of Return missionaries your way for free hair cutts so just a heads up haha. But I am still looking for the package, I will let you know if it gets here though. But I love your gutts;
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment