Madagascar

Tia Ko Be Bug

Thursday, July 14, 2011

7/15/2011 Transfers and New AP!

Hey,
Sorry this is Elder Madsen (bug). My email is having some trouble sending and so I am using my companions account at the moment. I just want you to know that I got the package, and I got the card as well. So when you are able to activate it, please send the pin to my yahoo email account. I am able to read the emails just fine, it just will not let me send anything. I am thinking that I will create a gmail account. I will let you know what it is however when I get it. Since I have upgrated my yahoo account however it will not let me send anything. I think that the internet is too slow here. Also you are probably noticing that you are getting this email early. I got transfer news and turns out that I am the new ap. SO I am now working in the office with the president. Because of that I may not be able to get an email out to you every Monday, but dont worry you will get an email from me once a week, it will just be when I get time because we no longer have a pday.
Love your guts,
Elder Madsen
P.S. Dont worry about everybodies emails, I am doing fine. I am just happy that everybody is emailing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment